Photos

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Due to the fact that, as I've already mentioned, the internet connectivity at this institute is more unpredictable than Vince Carter's health, I have a pretty short window. So I'm going to keep it short. Some of you may be wondering why I haven't posted photos on this blog, and I'm sure many of you are assuming it's because I'm an unsentimental photo-pooper. Correction: I'm an unsentimental take-30-copies-of-the-same-freakin-photo-with- your-camera-phone pooper! Wow, that felt good!

I've actually taken quite a few photos, many of which are pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. However, for the same reason that I'll probably get booted off the net and lose this blog post when I try and submit it, it's wayyyy too painful for me to try and upload hundreds of megabytes worth of material at this location. Unless I randomly find some DSL utopia, I'm afraid everyone's going to have to wait until I get to Jaipur (late February, I think.)

Thanks for your patience!

- Tom

0 comments: